- Current elected member of the Municipal Council of Zgharta Ehden, and lead of the International Relations, Decentralized Cooperation and Strategic Planning municipal committee.
- Vice president of the Federation of Zgharta Caza Municipalities.
- Head of the Zgharta Region interim Destination Management Organization (ZR_DMO).
- Liaison and Coordinator of cross-border programs with AUDE department, AURA region, Dunkerque & CUD, Chambery and Grand Chambery (France), MedCities (Spain).
- Current representative of the Municipality of Zgharta-Ehden as member of UCLG Lebanon; elected member of the Lebanese Mayors’ Committee (LMC). Member of several commissions within the LMC. Liaison officer with BTVL.
- Works with European, Mediterranean, National and sub-regional authorities towards localization of the UN2030 agenda SDGs.
- Believes in Participative Governance as a gateway to integrated sustainable development planning and implementation.
- Promotes social and technological innovation as a means to leverage the youth and women’s potential in the local socio-economic development momentum.
- Has extensive experience in territorial prospective and embedment of circularity principles, environmental and socio-economic criteria in sustainable strategic development planning.
- Led consultancy missions for tourism strategic planning in Lebanon, the Middle East and North Africa on national and regional levels.
- Member of the Order of Engineers and Architects (North Chapter, #2776)
- Member of several national commissions for establishment of new codes (Seismic Design, Traffic Safety, Land use, regional urban codes and local ordinances (MOI/LIBNOR)
- Founding Member of COSAQ “Communauté de Sauvegarde de la Qadisha” (the Qadisha Valley was listed on the UNESCO’s World Heritage in 1998), ALPAD “Association Libanaise pour le Patrimoine et le Développement », LAMINDA “Lebanese Association for Mine Action and Disaster Prevention”
- Holds bachelor and postgraduate degrees in civil Engineering (Canada and France)
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic. Working understanding of Spanish and Italian.